Halo :) Selamat Datang di blog saya, dalam blog ini kebanyakan sih cerita tentang perjalanan hidup saya mungkin ada beberapa juga info yang saya beri didalam blog ini. so enjoy reading ;) ♥

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Life as I see It

Life can be such a crazy tornado can't it? That's kind of how I have been looking at it lately. I look up to the skies often and just envision a tornado (a safe one albeit) that is always working in my favor. A perfect storm of of possibilities, growth, love, and happiness. That may be some, but I firmly believe that if you ask without any strings attached, believe that you can achieve anything you desire, that you will receive. And I do this on a regular basis. I ask for many things each and every day, and now I just patiently believe that they are happening for me, in my own personal tornado, for me to receive when the Universe feels it is right for me.

I am constantly living in my head, which isn't always a fun place to be in. I wax and wane on my own abilities and what I feel I deserve. But, believing in the Universe and my tornado helps me. I struggle with so many negative thoughts, and then when I see something magical happen for me I realize that I truly can earn and deserve anything I put my mind to.

I am am not attempting to do that with other facets in my life. For the month of May I'm dating myself. I don't do enough for myself, and am constantly just waiting to lose weight, waiting for good things to happen, etc. Well-if I apply the principles with my job to my personal life, I can see amazing results and quickly. Which I'm fully intending to do. By dating myself I am trying to treat myself to things I deem important in a relationship, I'm just playing both sides. I'm finding joy in the little things-always preparing my lunches the night before so I'm not rushed in the morning, relaxing at night with some journaling. I'm thinking about trying meditation next, to really get the positive thoughts rolling. I've also been concentrating on my diet and exercise

I'm not sure if this post makes sense. just share about my activity maybe hahah. i really borrreeeeeedddddd, nothing to do.....

see you later, hv a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment