Halo :) Selamat Datang di blog saya, dalam blog ini kebanyakan sih cerita tentang perjalanan hidup saya mungkin ada beberapa juga info yang saya beri didalam blog ini. so enjoy reading ;) ♥

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me :D

May 12, 2012
The day has come, yes yesterday was my 18th Birthday
Happy Birthday To Me :D

Today is my 18th birthday, i wish nothing but the best for me :) really happy with this day. i feel today is my day. when i see my phone there are many BBM, twitter &messages from my friends they give me congratulation hahahaha and i got 4 surprises :D
first from 
second from my college friend. they came and give me little surprise with birthday cake and little birthday candle.
third from my Family, mom dad sister and my brother. they wake me up in the morning with the phone. when i answer the phone, they sing a birthday song and give me many wishes on my 18th birthday. i really happy and sad. i want to meet them right now and celebrate my birthday with them :(
and fourth from my best friends in malang. they came and give me little surprise with birthday cake and little birthday candle too.







The wishes..
Mama <3
Kaka Ratih, my unblood sister <3




ok enough. hahaha


Thank you Allah, for everything you gave to me
Thank you for my Family, Tomo, friends & best friends.
i love you all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment